DEWEY’S JOB DESCRIPTION
- Reducing stress for all humans who pay attention to him.
- Sitting by the front door every morning at 9:00 am to greet the public as they enter the library.
- Sampling all boxes that enter the library for security problems and comfort level.
- Attending all meetings in the Round Room as official library ambassador.
- Providing comic relief for staff and visitors whenever possible.
- Climbing in book bags and briefcases while patrons are studying or trying to retrieve needed papers underneath him.
- Generating free national and world-wide publicity for Spencer Public Library. (This entails sitting still for photographs, smiling for the camera, and generally being cute.)
- Working toward status as world’s most finicky cat by refusing all but the most expensive, delectable foods–and even turning up his nose at those most of the time.
Cititi mai multe despre Dewey aici.